- Create program architecture and interface to cooperate with external and internal consumers and other interested members.
- Generate comprehensive, industry-leading systems and products.
- Develop new ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Engage with agile development practices, considering best practices and continuing the educational process.
- Research and create web apps and mobile software to improve the user experience.
If your team cannot perform without the services of a JS programmer, you may look at specialists who will benefit the JS company most. It all depends on the requirements of your project. You may have decided to launch your interactive educational platform, a mobile gadget application, or create an API to provide user integration with your online page. Consider what professionals firms try to find more often:
We are confident that we have what it takes to help you get your platform from the idea throughout design and development phases, all the way to successful deployment in a production environment!Contact us
You should start cooperating with a front-end developer if a back-end specialist is already in the department. User experience, realizing all the subtleties of design, and the ability to turn templates into stylish interfaces are the main requirements for such programmers.
The back-end developer deals with your site’s inside details hidden from regular users. Such a professional will tell you how to properly manage content, use datasets and ensure the correct activity of the API.
Back-end professionals usually deal with information and processes. They generate the dataset architecture of the platform; that is, they are responsible for the server’s performance. If you have already recruited a front-end specialist or want to invite one, you can begin cooperating with back-end specialists. These programmers must understand Node.JS, develop APIs, and add information to the interface.
Full stack proficient
If you launch the business from square one and don’t plan on collaborating with specialized programmers to make your system’s front or back ends, you should cooperate with a full stack specialist. Such specialists understand dataset architecture and web design but are not experts.
Regardless of the category of professional you want to engage in, some of the vacancy descriptions are similar. Consider the basic skills that JS talents should have:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS: hypertext markup, while CSS determines the platform’s structure, colors, style, etc. Understanding these basics is essential for any interface designer.
- Comprehending structures of information and frameworks: professionals need to realize how to systematize insights in a digital product and use different algorithms to work correctly.
- Working with source code: a professional must not only create codes but also store them and switch between different versions of a digital product.
- Understanding the properties of the Document Object Model (DOM) is an essential instrument for structuring HTML and CSS on a website.
- Basic knowledge of test debugging: although testing is part of the QA role, it is vital the JS developer can review the code and make adjustments.
Many employers also pay attention to the social skills of programmers to match the team’s requirements. They often analyze communication and organizational capabilities, the ability to work in a group, and the desire to study.
There may be some difficulties during hiring, but they can be anticipated and quickly recognized to be avoided or eliminated as they arise.
The main trouble is the lack of specialists with pervasive knowledge and skills who meet all the post requirements. There may be some disagreements in remuneration matters, which would match the job’s volume and level of sophistication.
The hiring procedure isn’t cheap, so plan in advance each stage and requirements for potential candidates.
Freelancer, in-house, or outsourcing?
Dealing with such a professional is an optimal variant if you have a small task that needs to be completed as quickly as possible. Consider the standard work pool for a self-employed person:
- creation of online pages or small sites,
- adding unique features to mobile applications,
- improvement and raising the effectiveness of a project.
You may recruit independent workers to take part in large-scale projects, and if they show promising results, you can agree on long-term cooperation with such specialists.
After registering on famous freelance exchanges, you may find fully staffed groups of developers who can successfully handle any project challenge. Another benefit of collaborating with self-employed individuals is that they are not your workers, which saves you from having to pay taxes on them and decreases the spending of the digital system.
Recruitment is helpful when we speak about durable projects or if you have ideas to make other digital products shortly; otherwise, you risk spending a lot of money that will exceed the contribution of a specialist to your business.
Delegating some of the authority to a third-party enterprise guarantees liberty from recruiting procedures since the specialists in the group have successfully passed the selection organized by the specialized firm.
How to interview specialists?
It is also essential to organize a technical interview or knowledge test. However, such an exam alone will not wholly understand whether a potential employee is a real professional or just someone who learned some language features and then added such proficiency to his CV.
You should comprehend that even if a specialist solves all technical issues, this does not guarantee that he is perfect for your organization. Therefore, utilize the technical interview as a roadmap to finding the irreproachable person in your department.
Maximizing potential: How web development services can boost your business
I am here to help you!
Explore the possibility to hire a dedicated R&D team that helps your company to scale product development.