Our Global Goal
Any IT company is always facing the need to protect data.
Corporate information must be carefully kept: invent and remember complex passwords, distribute access among employees. Moreover, if someone forgets the login information, restore access, and start all over again.
Steep, long, and unsafe. The GCT team proposed
and developed a robust web application for storing
and distributing passwords in a team.
What We Are Particularly Proud of
- Synchronous and asynchronous data encryption. Passwords are always stored in encrypted form. Even the developers do not have access to them.
- CI/CD: The concept of continuous integration and delivery. We run different types of tests at each development stage and are able to imitate user behavior.
- Study of architecture with the separation on API and FrontEnd side and development of Extension for the work inside the browser.
How We Worked
- We assembled a team of 1 team leader, 4 developers, and 1 QA engineer.
- In August 2016, we started work on the project.
- Encrypted customer data so that even developers do not have access to it.
- Customized testing processes and CI / CD.
- A month later, they created a prototype of the application, and after one and a half, they launched it in production.
- Afterward, the app had received the first feedback from users and customers.
- It worked out the architecture with the division of the API and FrontEnd side.
- Distribution of passwords for all organization
- Multi-step protection of personal data
- Single repository of personal information
- Regulated access to all logins and passwords
- Easy to invite users, create and change commands